Today i am going to show you slow cooker chicken which is delicious and softy that melt in your mouth. I hope you will like that recipe you can easily cook it at home. First we move towards ingredients.
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 6 ounces Italian salad dressing
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons malt vinegar (optional)
- 1 (8 ounce) package angel hair pasta
First of all took a bowl and whisk your sea salt, black pepper, cumin, paprika, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder together in that bowl. After that season the chicken breasts with seasoning mixture and place that chicken breasts in the slow cooker.
Now again took bowl and stir cream of mushroom soup, italian dressing, sour cream, Parmesan cheese, flour, and vinegar together in it. Mix it well and pour over the chicken. Put the lid on and cook for 6 hours on low.
Shred these chicken breast using 2 forks in the slow cooker. Now took a large pot of lightly salted water to boil angle hair pasta. Cook these angel hair in the boiling water, stirring it consistently until cooked. Drain it and serve this delicious chicken over the angel hair pasta. See you guys.